Saturday, August 12, 2006

ZIPPORAH loves PATRICK - 08.12.06

I have said it several times, and I'll say it again! I feel so blessed to have the BEST 'job' in the world. I get to celebrate the union of fabulous couples and share in the best day of their life. How lucky am i?!
Today was a bit more emotional then most - a girl once came to see me to view my work, that day she booked me, my bride, who became my friend, who then became my valued photography assistant for my 2006 wedding year, tied the knot to her beloved. Ziporrah is such a wonderful soul and many a tear was shed as her love, Patrick, cruised in on a speed boat to be wed on his parents dock in Deep Cove.

I love you both very much and i wish you much happiness. Little Zippy, you are such a gift, a fabulous photographer and a great friend. May you be blessed with many children and always and forever happiness. xo