Tuesday, August 7, 2007

JENNIE + KELLY | 08.04.07

TEARS, TEARS and more TEARS were shed today. Tears of LOVE and HAPPINESS. Today was the wedding of all weddings - Jennie and Kelly. After 7 years of courtship, today, they made it official.
(You can find their loving engagement photos here).



Sweet, Sweet Jennie made the wedding of her dreams come true by being a. a super sexy couple, and b. hiring the CREME de la CREME of the wedding industry! I would like to give a big shout out to everyone involved in making this special day..exactly that...a day no one will ever forget!




Soha at Countdown Events, made sure the day ran smooth and on time and that everything looked GORGEOUS, the dress was a Monique Lhuillier fromBisou Bridal, bridesmaid dresses were FROCKS, the hundreds and hundreds of spectacular flowers came from Granville Island Florist, the delicious cake from Ganache, The ceremony was held at the Brock House, followed by a lavish reception at the Vancouver Club. Toss is Lisa's dad's classic car and me to document it all ;) all I can say is WOW! WOW! WOW!~


a special day for Jennie and a proud moment for her dad - who was there all night in her heart and the room.
J&K, I love you both so very much, and I am so happy for you, my BFF! xoxo
p.s. I'm still editing the hundreds of photos but I wanted you to see a bit of your beautiful day.