Thursday, September 27, 2007

BUSY BUSY BUSY BEES we are here at AHP.

I have been working night and day - day and night for some wonderful fun filled changes for next years wedding season!!
I'm soooooooooo excited to share them with you in October...
until then, you'll just have to wait! :)

I have been getting a flood of emails from couples and people not living in Vancouver who would like to meet me in person, or hold onto their wedding date, or schedule photoshoot until they meet me...however sometimes that is not possible.

So for you people out there who want to know a bit more about who i am...
(or screen me to see if ou like me before ou call me..)

I have posted some old videos on YOU TUBE! hee hee

Check em out (and feel free to rate them too!

URBAN RUSH TV INTERVIEW - 03.06

URBAN RUSH TV INTERVIEW #2 - 07.06

TV PILOT for CHUM TV - on 13 episodes of the life of ANGELA HUBBARD - FOTOCHICK


bwahahahhahahahah these crack me up as i am sooooooo nervous to be on the other side of the camera - can you see me sweat?!