Monday, June 11, 2007

TORONTO - 06.07.07 - 06.10.07

What a whirlwind!!! North by North East was a BLAST this weekend. Due to poor cell service and dodgy internet... a big sorry to those I didn't get to catch up with.


This weekend was a SUNNY fun filled music weekend, some shopping at my favorite stores, meeting LOTS of new friends and seeing lots of great bands! Here are a few highlight snaps of the weekend. I shot so much and saw so much that I am only posting a few before my flight back to Ottawa.

4am closing party - an exhausted John Kastner, Ron Sexsmith and Ebbot Lundberg of TSOOL
Thanks Liz, Peter, Lindsay, Kerry, Tracey, Jay, the crew at NOW and especially PORTER for making my visit extra special. It was so great to spend time with you. xoxo

for more music photos check out my music website here