Monday, November 19, 2007

www.angelahubbard.com | FULLY LOADED

Sometimes I forget my rocknroll roots. don't get me wrong....I love photographing weddings, but the reason I started following my passion was for 2 reasons, rock and roll. Having a blessed career working with Rolling Stone for the past 13 years, then moving more into the wedding field (following my return move back to Vancouver) - i see now, it placed my music photography a bit on the way side.

Local FOX 'seeds' winners FULLY LOADED didn't forget about me. They called me to do their band promo... and it re-ignited a passion that I had never forgotten, but filed away in my heart.

As you can see by the following images, passion never dies.
The chemistry we had was instense.







some of my favorite shots of the day are the 'outs'...



Thanks Mike and your band for waiting patiently for 6 months while my season was coming to a close to do this shoot. cheers!

To book me for your band, or headshots or to view for more images of my rocknroll photos please see www.angelahubbard.com