Saturday, December 1, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

If you know my at all.. I LOVE holidays!
That's why I feel I have the BEST job in the WORLD - many celebrations!

It's December 1st, we have had our first snowfall of the year, my Christmas shopping is allll DONE (image that, this year I am avoiding the stores), our photo-shoot for today got postponed to next week, and Whiskey and I have decided to take the day off to get our place ready for the Christmas!!!!!

but first, a quick play in the snow with our friends...
the snow is so pretty on our house

3 hours later...
the snow is not stopping!!!!




if you are looking for me, this is where i'll be - :)

and just when I think I have had the perfect day - my neighbour Cory knocks on my door with piping warm - fresh out of the oven - hand made chocolate chip surprise cookies!
YUM! I am a very lucky girl!